Gotcha Day

Gotcha Day
Click picture for VIDEO of Gotcha Day

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Shayne and Norah!

BTW, the girls turned 1-year-old on the 29th of September. Cameron texted me mid-day, "Happy Birthday Shayne and Norah". This brought a smile to my face as I imagined the twins sporting a birthday hat and enjoying cake...chasing it down with formula (that's hopefully free of Melamine:)

During my lunch break, I went to run errands. Tears came to my eyes as I realized that I would be missing this big milestone. I wanted to hug them and tell them that I wished them a happiest first birthday, that mom and dad love them and would be there soon to give them endless hugs and kisses until they turned 13 and don't want anymore. Then, we'll force more hugs and kisses on them.

Hang in there girls! Enjoy your first birthday. Hope you got our package and like the gifts we sent you. Smile for the disposable camera we included:) Love, Mom

2 comments:

rp said...

When y'all leave on your trip, I think you should do something like this to make the show-and-tell much easier:
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2007/06/put-your-photos-on-map-and-picasa-on.html

Ryan

Shawnstribe said...

Oh my heart goes out to you ; (
we have been home 10 mths and Xiang Xiang was also born on the 29th, but her first birthday with us , was her third!!!!
i still struggle with that : (
so big hugs from across the seas
xxx
s
UK
The twins are soooo adorable, i have twins, but they are 20 : )
you will have such a great time : )